Shipping & TrackingUpdated a month ago
Where do you ship?
- We ship to the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
How much does shipping cost?
- USA & Territories:
Standard Shipping (FedEx Ground) - $5
Priority Shipping (FedEx 2Day) - $20
Next-Day Air (FedEx Standard Overnight) - $40
Standard International Shipping (USPS First Class Internationa) - $20
Can I update my shipping address?
- If your order has not yet shipped, contact our support team at [email protected] and update us on your new shipping address request. If we can modify the address before your order ships, we will be happy to do so. We cannot alter any address to orders that have already been shipped.
How do I track my order?
- Orders usually ship within 7-14 business days. If your order has not yet shipped, you can track your order via our production tracker: https://trescolori.com/pages/track-my-order. Once your has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
How long is the production time of my order?
- Personalized / Custom pieces: 10-14 business days production time
- Lifestyle Collection: 1-3 business days production time
- Photo Pendants: 1-3 business days production time
- Engraves pieces: 5-7 business days production time
Please note- the production times referenced above are for orders purchased individually. If you have purchased multiple pieces, your order will ship once the last custom piece is produced. We do not split up shipments
Tracking shows my label has been created, but no movement. Why?
- Please allow couriers 1-2 business days to pick up, scan and sort shipments once they have been processed. If your tracking does not update after two business days of the shipment date, please get in touch with our support team at [email protected], and we'll investigate further.
Where does Tres Colori ship from?
- We ship most orders from our New York City office and fulfillment center. However, we recently expanded production to the west coast, and some orders may ship from our Los Angeles office.
I placed multiple orders. Can you combine them to save on shipping?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to combine shipping on multiple orders. All pieces must be scanned and filed on a per-order basis.
My package shows as “Delivered,” but I never received it. What do I do?
- Based on your location and pre-set preferences with the delivery courier, your order may be delivered to your building doorman, concierge, or mailroom, or even at times, deliver to a neighbor that may accept the package in your absence. Please be sure to check with these individuals first. If you still do not have your package 2-3 days after delivery, please get in touch with our Support Team at [email protected], and we will investigate further.
My package was returned to the sender. What are my options?
- There are several reasons why packages are RETURNED TO the SENDER. Some of these include but are not limited to, invalid addresses, missing apt/unit numbers, incorrectly spelled street names, etc. Please get in touch with our support team at [email protected] if your order is being RETURNED TO SENDER so that we can update the address and reship it back to you ASAP!
Why is it prompting me to pay for customs/duty fees?
- We require and collect custom/duty payments during checkout to prevent delays during the delivery process.
Was this article helpful?