Shipping & TrackingUpdated 3 months ago
Where do you ship?
- We offer shipping to the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
How much does shipping cost?
- USA & Territories:
Standard Shipping (FedEx Ground) - $5
Priority Shipping (FedEx 2Day) - $20
Next-Day Air (FedEx Standard Overnight) - $40
Standard International Shipping (USPS First Class Internationa) - $20
Can I update my shipping address?
- If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact our support team at [email protected] and provide us with your new shipping address request. We will do our best to update the address before your order is shipped. Please note that we cannot modify the address for orders that have already been shipped.
How do I track my order?
- Orders usually ship within 7-14 business days. If your order has not yet shipped, you can track its progress through our production tracker: https://trescolori.com/pages/track-my-order. Once your has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email containing tracking information.
How long is the production time of my order?
- Personalized / Custom pieces: 10-14 business days production time
- Lifestyle Collection: 1-3 business days production time
- Photo Pendants: 1-3 business days production time
- Engraves pieces: 5-7 business days production time
Tracking shows my label has been created, but no movement. Why?
- Please allow 1-2 business days for the courier to pick up, scan and sort the shipments after the label has been created. If your tracking does not update after two business days, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team at [email protected], and we will investigate further.
Where does Tres Colori ship from?
- Most orders are shipped from our New York City office and fulfillment center. However, we have recently expanded production to our Los Angeles office, so some orders may also ship from there.
I placed multiple orders. Can you combine them to save on shipping?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to combine shipping on multiple orders. Each order is processed and shipped individually.
My package shows as “Delivered,” but I never received it. What do I do?
My package was returned to the sender. What are my options?
- Packages are sometimes returned to the sender for various reasons, such as invalid addresses, missing apartment/unit numbers, or incorrectly spelled street names. If your order is being returned to the sender, please get in touch with our support team at [email protected] so that we can update the address and reship it back to you as soon as possible.
Why is it prompting me to pay customs/duty fees?
- We require and collect customs/duty payments during checkout to prevent any delays in the delivery process.
Was this article helpful?