How does Sezzle work?
- Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
- New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to log in.
- Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction.
- As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
- Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
- No interest or processing fees are charged to you - as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!