Returns & exchangesUpdated 3 months ago
Return & exchange policy:
To ensure a smooth process, please review our return policy guidelines below:
Please note that these items are non-returnable, which includes but is not limited to the following:
1. International Orders: Items shipped outside of the United States are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
2. Limited Edition Drops and Collections: Products released as limited editions are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
3. Holiday Releases: Items released specifically for holiday seasons are marked as final sale and cannot be returned.
4. Collaborations: Products created in collaboration with other brands or individuals are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
5. Repairs/Extender Service Purchases: Any repair or extender services purchases are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
Starting your return:
To initiate a return for your eligible order, please follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the following link to Start a Return: Start a Return
2. Provide your order number and email address as requested.
3. Select the specific items you wish to return from your order.
4. Once submitted, our system will generate a barcode/return label instantly.
5. Carefully package your returned items and attach the generated barcode/return label to the package.
6. Take the package to your nearest local courier drop-off location to complete the return process.
Please note the following details regarding returns:
- For U.S. returns, a return label fee of $5.99 will be deducted from your refund or online gift card/exchange.
- Original shipping fees, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
- Please review our return policy to ensure your item is eligible for a return before initiating the process.